For best results, we suggest dry cleaning for your cashmere. But you can also hand wash cashmere products at lukewarm or slightly colder water, and only using a mild detergent for wool, or with a special shampoo. Please do not leave the product in water for a long time. Soaking is completely unsuitable. 7 steps to care for cashmere:
1. Fill basin/sink with cool water and detergent pac.
2. Swish water around until detergent is mixed in.
3. Place garment in and gently swirl it around.
4. Take garment out of the water and gently squeeze the excess water out - don't wring.
5. Rinse until clear of detergent.
6. Lay garment on a clean towel and roll it up to absorb the remaining water.
7. Unroll and let it dry flat on another towel or drying rack.